I can never pick just one picture of my darling dolly! And I know I say it every month, but I can't believe my baby is 8 months old. It makes me sad and happy at the same time. Hazyn is growing like a weed and is such a fun little lady to have around. Here are some fun facts of our little Hazyn:
- She is both sweet and stubborn. She's always happy (like her dad) but wants what she wants and wants it NOW (like her mom).
- She has not taken a bottle or sippy for a month. She absolutely REFUSES! (I guess I should clarify that she won't take a bottle of milk. She'll drink juice or water. I have to mix her milk in all of her food so that she gets some nutrients.
- She got sick and had a sore throat and double ear infection. I had no clue she was sick because she is always happy. I took her to the doctor because she refused to drink a bottle and I had a "feeling" she needed to go in.
- She weights 17lbs and 11oz. No wonder my back hurts when I've been carrying her a lot.
- Her nicknames include the following: Daisy, Bumper, Dazin, Bugga Boo, and many more that I can't think of.
- She loves to play with her toys. Her favorite toy is "Eddy" the Teddy. She absolutely loves him. And I need to post a video of her reaction to seeing him. It is the cutest thing ever!
- She still doesn't have any teeth.
- She hasn't crawled, but LOVES to scoot from toy to toy.
- She also rolls all over the room.
- She FINALLY started giggling more. I think her first giggle was after 6 months old. Peek a Boo seems to make her laugh the most.
- She eats like a champ. She loves fruit and whatever we are eating the most.
- She definitely has some Cropper in her blood. She loves to jibber jabber all day long. She mostly says dada. But once and a while she'll throw in a lala, baba, and a very rare mama!
- She is very social and smiles and flirts with anyone that gives her attention.
- She is very loved and gets noticed anywhere she goes.
Below are the pics from Hazy's 8 month photo shoot. I couldn't pick just one (like always). This girl has so much personality! I don't know if there is anyone that has ever been loved more than our little Hazy is.