Monday, June 11, 2012

Hazyn's 1st Month Adventures

I can't believe that my baby girl is a month old!  Time has flown this last month.  We had Hazyn's two week check up and everything looked great.  She weighed 8lbs12oz and was 21 inches long.  (She grew one inch and gained a pound in 2 weeks).  She was in the 54th percentile for weight, 67th percentile for height, and 61st percentile for head circumference.  Nice and average:) Here are some pics of Hazyn's first month (not in order)
Hanging out in PJ's on dad's lap:)

Snoozing in my Nap Nanny

Meeting my new friend Baisley

Watching Dad grill some yummy food on Memorial Day

Hanging out in my car seat while on a walk. (Hazyn loves being outside)

Meeting Hazyn's cousin Cynch

Playing with Dad on the floor!

Taking a bath!

All bundled up after the bath.

Watching Dad, Grandma Brenda, and Uncle Jake rope on a cold windy day in Oakley. 

Hanging out with Dad after the roping.

Meeting Uncle Jake (finally)


1 comment:

Ashlee said...

Oh, melt my heart she is a little sweetie!