Thursday, August 23, 2012

What We've Been Up to - And Big News

I figured I better update what Riley and I have been up to for the past couple months. 

Riley has been Roping and Working and Roping some more.  It's pretty hard for me to complain about him roping so much because I do it to (just not right now).  He also has had a pretty good summer roping.  He has won a saddle, 3 belt buckles, and lots of money! 

I have been busier than ever taking care of our precious Hazyn.  And I've loved every minute of it! In addition to taking care of Hazyn, I've been trying to lose some weight.  I gained 26 pounds when I was pregnant with Hazyn.  And so far I've lost 45 pounds:)  I still have about 20 pounds to go until I'm satisfied, but I have been pretty proud of my progress so far.  I've also been getting ready for school to start.  The first day is the 27th.  I feel so blessed to have a job that allows me to be home with my Hazy baby all day.

Hazyn is continuing to be as cute as can be. She is always such a happy baby. Her smiles just melt our hearts!


Now on to our big news.  We are selling our house:(  Why you may ask? The answer is because Riley has a new job.  He is the newest employee of Burns Cowboy Shop located in beautiful Park City Utah.  This job came on very suddenly, but because it is Riley's dream job he felt he couldn't pass it up.  I'm very emotional about this decision but I know it is what is best for our family. 

I'm sorry to our friends and family that had to find out our big news this way, but I'm way too emotional to talk about it right now.  I'll be posting more details as they come up.  But as for now let us know if anyone wants to buy our house!

6 comments:

Ashlee said...

Oh, I am so excited for you guys!! You will be so much closer to me, so maybe I will actually be able to get to see you once in a while! :)
Uprooting is hard, but you guys are so cute you will make new friends in no time and will be loving life.

Shafferprincess said...

NOOOO!! When are you guys moving? Do you have a home out there that you're looking at, or are you going to rent or build? Oh my goodness, we're going to miss you.

(P.S. Your family pic at the bottom of this post is ADORABLE!

ShazBraz said...

Holy cow Britt!! That is huge news. And exciting! How soon do you leave?

Kristen said...

You will LOVE Park City. If I could live anywhere it would be there. It's so close to so many fun things and as a mom, you will appreciate the many things you will be able to do with your babe. I'm jealous.

Congratulations on the weight loss. You have done great in such a short amount of time. You love great!

Good luck on your move.

Petrice and Caleb Rose said...

:( sad for me that you won't be in Logan anymore, but great for you guys :). Change is seriously so hard. Let me know when you guys will need help with anything. We can watch your pretty little baby girl if you need ANY TIME! She is sooo cute. I'm really quite ashamed that I haven't made it over to see you guys and that sweet baby girl of yours. Aaaand, You do look GREAT by the way!

Tyson and Lana Hansen said...

Oh how sad to sell your house, but it will all be worth it! Park City is beautiful and you can always buy or build a new home :) Hayzn is a doll and you look amazing already!!! Good luck on the move I really do love Park City!