Thursday, May 23, 2013

Mother's Day!

I just wanted to document Mother's Day!  Riley and Hazyn did such a great job of making me feel special.  It was Hazyn's Birthday on Mother's Day, but we celebrated the day earlier so we were both able to have a special day on Sunday.  Riley always cooks breakfast on mornings that he doesn't work so that was nothing new, but he really wanted to make something special for me.  We love the kneader's french toast so he looked up the recipe and made it for me.  It was absolutely delicious!!  He even made the special syrup.

In addition to the special breakfast, he got me some new pants.  I couldn't believe that he picked out an entire outfit all by himself and that I actually liked it.  (And it even fit)!  It helps that he works at Burns and can pick out cool clothes.

And if that wasn't enough, he even got me a trip to Mesquite.  I've been wanting to get away for a while and Riley made that happen.  Hazyn was lucky enough to stay with Grandma Brenda while mom and dad were busy laying out in the sun, gambling, watching movies at the theater, and eating good food.  It was the perfect little get away for us.

Here is a picture of Hazyn and I (because I feel so lucky and blessed to be her mommy).  And the only pic that Riley and I took of our vacation:




No comments: