Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Vegas







Last weekend Riley and I took a trip to the city of lights. We went to Vegas for the National Finals Rodeo. It was nice to get away from the stress of finals. We started our trip Saturday morning by going to visit the highlight of my year - Cowboy Christmas!! The entire Las Vegas Convention Center turns into a Cowboy town. After walking our legs off at the convention center we decided we were hungry so we went to the Cheesecake factory - yummy!! Then we went to the mall in Vegas and walked some more. After all the shopping, I wanted to have Riley see the water show at the Bellagio. The next day we did some more shopping at another place called the Cowboy Marketplace and then went to Bass Pro Shops, which is one of the coolest places I've been to. After all that shopping it was time for the BIG SHOW!! We went to the Sunday night performance of NFR. We got to see the cowboy legends perform, and also as a bonus, brooks and dunn performed the opening song, Christy Lee Cook sang the national anthem, and Lee Greenwood sang I'm proud to be an American. After the Rodeo, Riley decided he wanted to ride the mechanical bull. He rode the bull for quite a while and had the entire crowd cheering him on. I thought it was pretty awesome. We had a fun trip, but on Monday it was back to the grindstone. So far I've finished 2 finals and my last final is Friday. I'll be so glad to get this semester over with!! Anyways, here are some of the pictures we took in Vegas!! Hope you enjoy

4 comments:

Andy, Nikki, and Grant said...

Lookin' Good Riley! You and i are still going to sign up for a rodeo right? But now you have practice so you are going to make me look bad.

Rhi said...

Looks like your had a ton of fun! Go RILEY!!!

An average mom named rachel said...

you guys are so cute! I am so excited for you. I replied to your email but thought i would leave a comment on your blog too. SO glad to see that you are doing good! Pregnancy is going good. Just weird havin such a big belly ya know!

Chandler*Ashley*Breagan said...

Hey girl! I didn't know you were getting married! Congrats though! that's awesome!