Thursday, September 16, 2010

Another House Update...

It feels like I'm updating this blog everyday, but the house is moving so fast that it has been hard to keep up. They have got a lot done this week. The further along it gets the harder it is for me to leave. I can't wait to live here (in 4 more weeks)! (Sorry the pics aren't the best - I forgot my camera so I had to take these with my phone). I was really worried that the colors Riley and I picked wouldn't look good - But I love love love them!!

Riley and his big garage - he spends the most time looking in here (he's planning where he's going to put everything.)



Our back patio. I can't wait to get some cute outdoor furniture to put out here. I think I'm going to get a fire pit thing so that I can sit out here in the winter.




They finished the drywall and got it taped, so now all they need to do is texture.


Our front door - Its going to be painted brown though!!





4 comments:

Amanda said...

how exciting!! its going to be a way cut house.

Cory & Rachel Waters said...

I'm blown away at how fast its going up! Cant wait!!!

Bode & Taryn said...

It looks cute:)

Potters said...

I really like the colors you picked for the outside!