Sunday, January 20, 2013

8 Months!

I can never pick just one picture of my darling dolly! And I know I say it every month, but I can't believe my baby is 8 months old.  It makes me sad and happy at the same time.  Hazyn is growing like a weed and is such a fun little lady to have around.  Here are some fun facts of our little Hazyn:
  • She is both sweet and stubborn.  She's always happy (like her dad) but wants what she wants and wants it NOW (like her mom). 
  • She has not taken a bottle or sippy for a month.  She absolutely REFUSES! (I guess I should clarify that she won't take a bottle of milk.  She'll drink juice or water.  I have to mix her milk in all of her food so that she gets some nutrients.
  • She got sick and had a sore throat and double ear infection.  I had no clue she was sick because she is always happy.  I took her to the doctor because she refused to drink a bottle and I had a "feeling" she needed to go in.
  • She weights 17lbs and 11oz.  No wonder my back hurts when I've been carrying her a lot.
  • Her nicknames include the following: Daisy, Bumper, Dazin, Bugga Boo, and many more that I can't think of.
  • She loves to play with her toys. Her favorite toy is "Eddy" the Teddy.  She absolutely loves him.  And I need to post a video of her reaction to seeing him.  It is the cutest thing ever!
  • She still doesn't have any teeth.
  • She hasn't crawled, but LOVES to scoot from toy to toy.
  • She also rolls all over the room.
  • She FINALLY started giggling more.  I think her first giggle was after 6 months old.  Peek a Boo seems to make her laugh the most.
  • She eats like a champ.  She loves fruit and whatever we are eating the most. 
  • She definitely has some Cropper in her blood.  She loves to jibber jabber all day long.  She mostly says dada.  But once and a while she'll throw in a lala, baba, and a very rare mama!
  • She is very social and smiles and flirts with anyone that gives her attention.
  • She is very loved and gets noticed anywhere she goes.
Below are the pics from Hazy's 8 month photo shoot.  I couldn't pick just one (like always).  This girl has so much personality!  I don't know if there is anyone that has ever been loved more than our little Hazy is. 

















2 comments:

Ashlee said...

Just when I think she can't possibly get any cuter...somehow she does it again!
You guys are such cute little parents. Love you all!

Ammon & Hayley Bradshaw said...

She is the cutest ever.. I am praying that her and Cruz get married someday :D They would have the prettiest babies!! ;) And I LOVE all the pictures!! I posted like 4 or 5 every week... pretty sure I lost like 20 blog followers and facebook friends ;) It's the only way to remember everything!! So post a billion and keep them coming!!