Monday, July 21, 2014

Big Sister Hazyn

Hazyn is seriously the best big sister! I wasn't sure how she was going to react to a new baby around, but she has reacted much better than I ever could have hoped. She knows when to leave the baby alone, but she loves when she wakes up. When Austyn wakes up, Hazyn will say, "her wake" and then come over and give her a kiss. It melts my heart every time. 
Hazyn is also a pretty good helper. She will bring me diapers and other things. We took her binky away about a week after Austyn was born and she has handled it perfectly. She doesn't try to steal Austyn's binky like I thought she would. In fact, she will try to put it in Austyn's hand when she cries. 
I just love my two princesses and can't wait to watch them grow up and be the best of friends. (Actually I can wait - don't grow up too fast babies). 
I also can't believe how beautiful both of my girls are. They definitely look like sisters, but both of them have a unique look. And they both already have unique personalities. 
Below are some pictures of Hazyn and some pictures of Hazyn being an AWESOME big sis! 













 I attempted a photo shoot - I have a feeling that it is going to be difficult to get a decent picture of the two together for the next couple years. 




No comments: