Monday, July 21, 2014

Photo Shoot

About a week after Austyn was born, we went to Ogden to do a little photo shoot with the girls. Dede Williams took these pictures and she did amazing. You can see her work by going to her blog: http://dedesphotography.blogspot.com/. 

Austyn was slightly difficult to photograph because she wouldn't sleep. And Hazyn was REALLY difficult to photograph because she has a mind of her own. You can tell that she wasn't too happy in our family pictures. I wanted to get pictures of both girls together, but it wasn't in the cards. Oh well, I think the photos still turned out amazing despite my feisty girls!

I also included Austyn's birth announcement for the people that I don't have their addresses for. Dede did an amazing job on her announcement. 


















No comments: